In this article you will learn how embed your player directly to your wordpress website using the code embed plugin method to prevent the wordpress autocorrection feature from changing the embedded code. For a demo of layers published to wordpress please see our wordpress demo page here.
HOW TO PUBLISH TO WORDPRESS WITH THE CODE EMBED PLUGIN
- Open your WordPress Administration Dashboard > Plugins > Add New.
- In the plugin section search for the "Code Embed" plugin and click on "Install Now".
- Once you have install the Raw HTML plugin click on the Activate button located under the Code Embed in your Plugin section.
- Simply create a new page or post and give it a name.
- In the Post or page click on the Screen Options dropdown menu. Located in the top right of your screen.
- From the Dropdown menu enable the Custom Fields Box and close the dropdown menu.
- Now you will see the Custom Fields Entry below your Post.
- Under Name enter the shortcode you would like to use for your embed code such as CODE1 (The name can be anything you want and is there to identify and embed your player code.)
- Now copy the embed code form the StreamingVideoProvider publishing panel and paste it in the Value Box.
- Click Add Custom field to save.
- In your post you now simply need to add % then the name of your code and % to close. For example %CODE1% this will then place the code in the chosen space on your Wordpress page.
- Publish the post and enjoy your video.
Note: repeat steps 8 to 11 for new players and codes.
Quick Publishing Methods
- Publishing with Embed Codes
- Publishing a Sharable Link
- Publishing with LightBox
- Publishing to Facebook
- Publishing to Twitter
- Publish via Email