By default all Pay-Per-View Order Confirmation Emails are sent via our email servers. To lower the chances of confirmation emails ending up in your clients Junk Mail Folders we highly recommend using your own Email Server to send these out. If you want to check out some Pay-Per-View Demos and extra information please visit our Pay-Per-View information page.
HOW TO ADD/MANAGE YOUR CUSTOM EMAIL SERVERS
- Go to ⚙️ Settings > Miscellaneous 🔽 > Mails Server SMTP Settings.
- Here you will see a list of your current Customer Mail Servers.
CREATING A NEW CUSTOM EMAIL SERVER
- To create our new Remote Source you will need to click on the ➕New SMTP Server button.
You are now able to enter your SMTP Server details including:
- Name: Enter the name you wish to give to your SMTP Server for identification purposes.
- SMTP Server: Enter the address for your SMTP email server.
- Port: Enter the required connection port for your SMTP server.
- Username: Enter the username for your SMTP server.
- Password: Enter the Password for your SMTP server.
Auth Type: Select which authentication type is required for your SMTP server:
- LOGIN (Default)
Secure Type: Elect which type of security needs to be used for the connection to the server:
- None (Default)
Auto TLS: Set if you would like the Transport Layer Security to be set to automatic.
- No (Default)
TESTING YOUR CUSTOM EMAIL SERVER
To test your Custom SMTP Server enter the following information under Test SMTP Settings:
- Send Test Email From: Enter the email address you would like the test email to be sent from such as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send Test Email To: Enter the email address you would like the test email to be sent to such as email@example.com
- Send Test Email Button: Once the sender and recipient addresses have been entered click on the Sent Test Email button to ensure the emails are being sent successfully.
Now click on the ✅ Save button to save your Custom SMTP Server.