The easiest way is to Live Stream is to simply use a Webcam that is connected to your computer and open your 🎥 Live Studio in your Streaming Video Provider account. Here you will be able to choose the Webcam as your source. This will allow you to stream your webcam without any additional software. If you want to check out some demos and and extra information please visit our Playlist Players Information page.
HOW TO LIVE STREAM YOUR WEBCAM
- Connect your webcam to your computer.
- Login to your account, Create a new Live Player or use one of your existing ones.
- Select the Live Player you wish to use in the Central Media View
- Now select the 🎥 Live Studio button in the top media view. This will open the Live Studio as a Pop up.
- Choose Webcam as Source.
- Accept Flash notification to allow flash to stream your Webcam.
- Click on Start Broadcast to start your Live Webcam broadcast.
- When finished simply click on the Stop Broadcast button.
CHANGING YOR WEBCAM LIVE STREAMING SETTING
You can change the settings of your Webcam Live stream whilst broadcasting without having to restart the broadcast. This is great if you need to make any quick adjustments.
To change settings simply click on the Show Settings button located in the Local Webcam Preview of the 🎥 Live Studio.
You will now see the following Settings that can be changed:
- Video Source
- Audio Source
- Aspect ratio
When you have finished with the setting, simply click on the Hide Settings button.
Hardware Encoder Live Streaming
Software Encoder Live Streaming
- How to Live Stream with OBS (Open Broadcasting Software)
- Streaming with Flash Media Live Encoder
- How to Live Stream with Wirecast
IP Camera Live Streaming
iOS Devices Live Streaming
- Live Streaming with RTMP Streamer for iPhones & iPads (iOS 11+)
- Live Streaming with EzeCaster Mobile for iPhones & iPads (Up to iOS 10)