You can record your Live Event Streams as well as your IP Camera Streams to watch and review past sessions. You can also make them available as Video-On-Demand (VoD) to your viewers. If you want to check out some Live Streaming Demos and extra information please visit our Live Streaming information page.
HOW TO RECORD LIVE STREAMS & IP CAMERAS
- You need to select one of your existing Live Players or IP Cam Players in the management panel.
- Now select the 🎥 Live Studio button in the top media view which will open the 🎥 Live Studio as a Pop up.
- In the 🎥 Live Studio you will need to set the Enable Recordings toggle switch to the ON position before starting your Live Stream
- With recordings enables any new Live Sessions will be saved automatically to your cloud management panel.
- To disable recordings simply place the recordings toggle switch back to the OFF position.
FINDING YOUR RECORDINGS
- You can find all your recordings associated to a specific Live or IP Cam Player by reviewing them within the 🎥 Live Studio or by clicking on the Recordings Number Field next to each Live and IP Cam Player within the Management Panel.
Hardware Encoder Live Streaming
Software Encoder Live Streaming
- How to Live Stream with OBS (Open Broadcasting Software)
- Streaming with Flash Media Live Encoder
- How to Live Stream with Wirecast
Webcam Live Streaming
IP Camera Live Streaming
iOS Devices Live Streaming
- Live Streaming with RTMP Streamer for iPhones & iPads (iOS 11+)
- Live Streaming with EzeCaster Mobile for iPhones & iPads (Up to iOS 10)