HOW TO MULTISTREAM TO TELEGRAM
1. Log in to Telegram and create a New Channel:
2. Choose a name for it:
3. Click on the 💬 button and choose Stream with...
4. Here you can copy the RTMP Server URL and Stream Key:
5. Go to the StreamingVideoProvider admin panel, select your live stream and click on the Multistream tab.
6. Choose the Telegram option from the drop-down menu and paste the RTMP URL you copied in the RTMP Server URL field.
7. Repeat the same copy-paste procedure with the Stream Key. Make sure you have your Telegram stream activated by clicking on the Enable toggle.
8. Lastly, click the green Save button.
9. Once you are done configuring, go to your RTMP encoder (for example OBS) and click Start Streaming. Your live stream is going to transfer to SVP and will start casting directly to Telegram.