HOW TO MULTISTREAM TO CUSTOM RTMP
1. Go to the platform you want to stream to and find the Broadcasting settings
2. Copy the RTMP URL and Stream key
3. Go to the StreamingVideoProvider admin panel, select your live stream and click on the Multistream tab.
4. Choose the Custom RTMP option from the drop-down menu.
5. Paste the RTMP URL you copied from your custom platform in the RTMP Server URL field.
6. Repeat the same copy-paste procedure with the Stream Key.
Make sure you have your Custom RTMP stream activated by clicking on the Enable toggle.
📌Note - If you need, you can use RTMP Authentication with your username and password, but normally this is not necessary.
7. Click Save.
8. Once you are done configuring, go to your RTMP encoder (for example OBS) and click Start Streaming. Your live stream is going to transfer to SVP and will start casting directly to your custom RTMP.