HOW TO MULTISTREAM TO VIMEO
1. Go to Vimeo > Live events
📌Note - In order to be able to stream live videos on Vimeo, you need to start a free demo or upgrade to Premium.
2. Go to Destinations and go choose the 📢Connect (RTMP) option.
3. Copy the RTMP URL and Stream key
4. Go to the StreamingVideoProvider admin panel, select your live stream and click on the Multistream tab.
5. Choose the Vimeo option from the drop-down menu.
6. Paste the RTMP URL you copied in the RTMP Server URL field.
7. Repeat the same copy-paste procedure with the Stream Key.
Make sure you have your Vimeo stream activated by clicking on the Enable toggle.
8. Click Save.
9. Once you are done configuring, go to your RTMP encoder (for example OBS) and click Start Streaming. Your live stream is going to transfer to SVP and will start casting directly to Vimeo.
- How To Create A New Live Stream
- How Live Stream With OBS
- How To Live Stream With Wirecast
- How To Live Stream With TriCaster