HOW TO MULTISTREAM TO PERISCOPE
1. Go to ⚙️ Account > 🎬 Producer
2. Click on 📢Create New Source.
3. Copy the Server URL and Stream name/Stream key
4. Go to the StreamingVideoProvider admin panel, select your live stream and click on the Multistream tab.
5. Choose the Periscope option from the drop-down menu.
6. Paste the Stream URL you copied in the RTMP Server URL field.
7. Repeat the same copy-paste procedure with the Stream Name/Stream Key.
Make sure you have your Periscope stream activated by clicking on the Enable toggle.
8. Click Save.
9. Once you are done configuring, go to your RTMP encoder (for example OBS) and click Start Streaming. Your live stream is going to transfer to SVP and will start casting directly to Periscope.
- How To Create A New Live Stream
- How Live Stream With OBS
- How To Live Stream With Wirecast
- How To Live Stream With TriCaster