HOW TO MULTISTREAM TO FACEBOOK
1. Go to Facebook > Live Video
2. Click on the Live Stream option and go to 📢Live Streaming Setup
3. Copy the Server URL and Stream key
4. Go to the StreamingVideoProvider admin panel, select your live stream and click on the Multistream tab.
5. Choose the Facebook option from the drop-down menu.
6. Paste the Server URL you copied in the RTMP Server URL field.
7. Repeat the same copy-paste procedure with the Stream Key.
Make sure you have your Facebook stream activated by clicking on the Enable toggle.
8. Click Save.
9. Once you are done configuring, go to your RTMP encoder (for example OBS) and click Start Streaming. Your live stream is going to transfer to SVP and will start casting directly to Facebook.
- How To Create A New Live Stream
- How Live Stream With OBS
- How To Live Stream With Wirecast
- How To Live Stream With TriCaster