The following steps will show you how to create a live stream with auto-archive, so those who purchased a ticket for the live steam but missed it for some reason can watch the archive wit the same ticket > create a paywall offer > apply the paywall to the live stream and upcoming archive > share or embed the live PPV player on your website, so start pre-selling tickets and collecting 100% of the revenue into your PayPal account > generate free passwords for selected viewers > monitor and manage sales.
Ten minutes is all it takes. Let's start, shall we?
1. Create a free account - No credit card is required, and it only takes 10 seconds.
4. Select the newly created live stream and go to Live Studio
5. Enable Cloud Recording + Live Chat ( optional )
6. Choose how you'll stream live:
Option 1: Using your computer with a webcam or capture device Download OBS
Option 2: Copy your RTMP URL & Stream Key and use it with your H.264 RTMP encoder or purchase one from Amazon. Ensure that is compatible with your your A/V equipment to it ( HDMI, SDI, Composite / Component )
Install Larix Broadcaster app > Copy your RTMP URL & Stream Key from Live Studio > Paste them in Larix Broadcaster app Settings > Connections > New connection by putting the RTMP URL and Key in one line like this rtmp://livecast.webvideocore.net/live/429iv4o329ogsw000gkc
13. Start promoting to pre-sell tickets.
14. Monitor your sales from Pay-Per-View Sales
15. Use Sold Tickets Management in case you wish to modify already sold PPV passwords.
In case you wish to generate free passwords for some users so they can bypass the paywall.
17. Apply the Paywall Protection to the playlist. See screenshot
18. Use Password Management in case you wish to modify generated passwords.