Set Max Ticket Usage Limit - this allows you to limit how many times in total, the buyer can use the purchased PPV Ticket's password to play your media item(s).
Set Max Ticket Usage Per Video Limit - this allows you to limit how many times the buyer can use the purchased PPV Ticket's password to play each media item.
TRACKING OF PASSWORD USAGE EXPLAINED
Password is considered used when:
- Viewer press play and start watching your media.
- Every time the page is refreshed, and the media is played.
- Every time a viewer clicks on and plays an item from your playlist.
- Every time you send an RTMP stream from your RTMP encoder and live video is played.
- VOD video is replayed from the beginning, even without refreshing the page.
Password is NOT considered used when:
- Toggling between Start/Stop Broadcast in Live Studio.
- Accessing a live offline player.