REMOTELY UPLOADING A SINGLE VIDEO FROM A HTTP OR FTP LOCATION
- Login to your video panel.
- Select a playlist in the left hand navigation bar.
- Click on the Add Media button located on the top Media view.
- This opens a pop-up asking you which media you would like to add.
- Select the Import From URL tab.
Choose Source Type: Direct Link To Media File
Enter full path to media file to be imported from HTTP or FTP remote sources.
- Save In: Choose a playlist where to import the media file into.
- Metadata; Here you can choose from specific Metadata forms. We have created a Default Form which gives you Metadata such as Video Title, Tags, Short Description and Long Description. If you wish to add your own Metadata please see Metadata Forms.
- If you type in any Metadata in the upload form before uploading, it will be applied to all of the videos that are being uploaded.
- Now simply click on the green Upload button to start uploading your videos.
- The progress is shown in Upload Logs