You can send an email message containing your media player to your desired recipient's email address. The email can either have the player embedded via HTML or as an Image Link. If you want to check out some demos and extra information please visit our Video Players Information page.
HOW TO QUICK PUBLISH VIA EMAIL
- To publish your player as an email simply select the media you wish to publish from the media panel.
- You will now see the Quick Publishing Menu on the right hand side.
- Under Type select your Player Type.
- Under Template select Default Player Template or one of your Custom Templates.
- Select the ✉️ Email button from the Publish / Share Menu.
- Now simply click on the 👁 Preview & Share button.
- This will open a PopUp with the code that you need to copy to your email client.
INSERT AS HTML IN YOUR EMAIL CLIENT
- Click the </> Copy Manually button and paste the copied code into the HTML editor of your preferred email client such as Microsoft Outlook or Apple Mail.
- Click the Send button on your email client to send the message to your recipient.
INSERT AS IMAGE LINK IN YOUR EMAIL CLIENT
- Hold left mouse button and drag to select the image. Then copy and paste it directly in your email client such as Microsoft Outlook or Apple Mail.
Click the Send button on your email client to send the message to your recipient.
Quick Publishing Methods
- Publishing with Embed Codes
- Publishing a Sharable Link
- Publishing with LightBox
- Publishing to Facebook
- Publishing to Twitter