You can create an embeddable button that when clicked by the viewer will open a Pop-in LightBox darkening the surrounding area of the Player and showing your Player within it. If you want to check out some demos and extra information please visit our Video Players Information page.
- To generate an embeddable LightBox button simply select the media you wish to publish from the media panel.
- You will now see the Quick Publishing Menu on the right hand side.
- Under Type select your Player Type.
- Under Template select Default Player Template or one of your Custom Templates.
- Select the ↗️ LightBox button from the Publish / Share Menu.
- You can click on the 👁 Preview button to preview what your player will look like when published to your website.
- When ready simply click on the Copy to Clipboard button to copy the LightBox Button code to your computer's Clipboard.
- With the LightBox Button code copied you can go and paste it to your Website editor and publish it onto your website.