Once you have created some .SRT subtitles files you will be able to add them to your video within the video settings panel. For more information you can visit our Video Player Features information page.
ADDING SUBTITLE FILES TO VIDEOS
- To add your subtitles to one of your videos you will need to select the video from the central Media Management Panel.
- With the chosen video selected, click on the 💬 Subtitles & Slides tab in the Lower Settings Panel.
- Now click on the ➕ Add Subtitles button. This will open the Subtitles Manager.
- Here you will be able to upload your .srt or .sub subtitle file.
- Then choose the Language for the subtitle as well as the Encoding.
- The Enable 🔘 toggle switch next to each subtitle allows you to enable or disable the subtitle without having to delete it.
ADDING MULTIPLE LANGUAGE SUBTITLES
- You can add multiple languages by clicking on the ➕ Add Subtitle button in the Subtitles Manager and repeating the above steps.
- You can delete subtitles by clicking on the 🗑 Trash icon next to your selected subtitle.
Once you have finished selecting your desired Simple Pay-Per-View parameters simply click on the ✅ Save button to save your changes.