By default all videos and playlists are set to use the Default Metadata Form. You can change this to any Custom Metadata Form you have created. For a Demo and extra information please visit our Custom Metadata information page.
HOW TO SET A DEFAULT CUSTOM METADATA FORM
- You can change this by going to ⚙️ Settings > 🗃 Forms.
- Here you will see a list of your current Metadata Forms as well as the Default Form.
- The 🏠 Home Icon allows you to change the current default form applied to all videos and playlists. A Dark Home Icon next to the Form name indicates which package is currently active as your Default Form.
- To change your current default Form hover over your desired Custom Metadata Form name and click on the 🏠 Home Icon next to your desired Form.
- You will be presented with a pop up information box asking you if you want to change the current default form to the newly chosen one.
- You also get the opportunity to revise any affected media by clicking on the Summary buttons.
- When happy with the changes, you can simply click on the green ✅ Confirm button to apply the desired changes.
You have now changed the Default Form for your media.