Sometimes you may wish to delete one of your saved Custom Metadata Forms. In this article we will show you the best way of doing this. For a Demo and extra information please visit our Custom Metadata information page.
HOW TO DELETE A CUSTOM METADATA FORM
- To delete a custom metadata form you will need to go to to ⚙️ Settings > 🗃 Forms.
- In the Forms section you will see the Forms available.
- When hovering your mouse over one of your custom Metadata Forms you will see 3 buttons being displayed next to the Form name.
- By clicking on the 🗑 Trashcan icon, you are able to delete the current Metadata.
- You will be presented with a pop up information box asking you if you want to delete the current Metadata Form.
- If the Form was applied to any players or uploaders you also get the opportunity to revise any affected media by clicking on the Summary buttons.
When happy with the changes, you can simply click on the green ✅ Confirm button to apply the desired changes.