The availability scheduling system allows you to specify the exact availability of your Single Media. It can be set to Online/On, Specific Date & Time Scheduling, Daily Scheduling, Weekly Scheduling and Offline/Off. We also have articles for setting the availability of an entire Playlist as well as the Default Availability for all your media. For more information checkout our Content Management information page.
HOW TO SET THE AVAILABILITY FR A SINGLE MEDIA PLAYER
- To set the Availability of individual media players simply go to your Media Section.
- Select the media you would like to change.
- With the media selected click on the 📆 Avalilability tab in the video settings bar.
- Here under Availability you can simply select your desired option from the drop down menu.
- Save your changes by clicking on the green ✅ Save button
You have now set your chosen media to be your desired availability.
In the Availability settings panel you will be able to choose from the following options:
- Online / Video is ON - This is the default setting and means that all your videos are available to your viewers by default.
- Specific Date & Time Scheduling - Here you can choose a Single specific start and end Date & Time for when your media will be available.
- Daily Scheduling - Here you can choose a specific Daily start and end time for when your media will be available.
- Weekly Scheduling - Here you can choose separate daily start and end times for each day of the week.
- Offline / Video is OFF - This setting disables all media by default meaning your media are not available to your viewers until you enable them individually.