The Pay-Per-View Sales analytical data gives you an in depth view on all of your Pay-Per-View Sales data. For more information about analytics you can visit our Real Time Analytics information page as well as our Pay-Per-View information page.
PAY-PER-VIEW SALES ANALYTICAL DATA
The Pay-Per-View Sales data is arranged to show the latest sale at the top. Data displayed for each sale includes:
- Sale Date: What date it was viewed.
- Password: The Pay-Per-View Ticket Password given.
- Video: Which video was purchased.
- Package: Which Pay-Per-View Package was purchased
- Ticket: Which Pay-Per-View Ticket was purchased.
- Price: The price paid by the buyer.
- Allowed Views: The amount of allowed views with the ticket.
- Referral: The URL where the ticket was purchased.
- Transaction ID: The unique Payment Gateway transaction ID.
- Buyer Email: The buyer's email address.
- Buyer Name: The buyer's name.
HOW TO GET THE ANALYTICAL DATA FOR PAY-PER-VIEW SALES
- Go to the Analytics section by clicking on the 📈Graph Tab.
- Select the Pay-Per-View Sales section.
- Here you will see the latest statistics for your Pay-Per-View Sales.
- Manage: This will take you to manage the selected Pay-Per-View Ticket where you can edit, disable and enable the ticket.
- Usage: This will take you to the detailed Pay-Per-View Password Usage Analytics for the selected Pay-Per-View Ticket.
EXPORTING THE ANALYTICAL DATA
- You can export all your Pay-Per-View sales data by clicking on the Export Orders As .CSV button.
- As well as being able to Copy XML Export Link.
- You can also use the 🔍 Search Field in the top right corner to search for a specific data.
- Searches can be done by data displayed in the columns.