BANDWIDTH USAGE ANALYTICAL DATA
In Analytics > Bandwidth Usage for the chosen media you will get the following data:
- Bandwidth usage for the current interval.
- Predefined Date Ranges: Click on one of the predefined dates ranges to show the relevant bandwidth usage data.
- Date Range: The currently selected date range can be altered by clicking on the start or end date and entering your desired dates.
- Graph with the detailed breakdown: You will see a graph containing detailed bandwidth usage information for the selected period. You can get more detailed information by hovering your mouse over one of the graph bars.
- Wave Bar & Range Zoom: Below you will see a wave bar for your currently selected range. you can zoom in further within the date range by drawing the left and right range tabs.
- Export Current Data.
HOW TO GET THE ANALYTICAL DATA FOR BANDWIDTH USAGE
- Go to the Analytics section by clicking on the 📈Graph Tab.
- Select the Bandwidth Usage section.
- In the 🔍 Search Field enter the name of the media for which you would like to see the Stream Usage data.
- As you type you will see a list of media matching your current search entry. Select your desired media from the search results.
- You will now see the Stream Usage data for your chosen media.
- Select the Plays Number for your chosen media from the Media Section.
- You will be presented with the Plays for the selected media.
- Select the Bandwidth Usage section from the analytics panel.
EXPORTING THE ANALYTICAL DATA
You can export the analytical streams usage data for the currently selected period by clicking on the ≡ More options button (6).
Here you can select how you would like to export your data:
- Print Chart
- Download PNG image
- Download JPG image
- Download PDF document
- Download SVG vector image