If you wish to connect another payment processor, please provide this information to your web developer.
HOW TO CREATE CUSTOM PAYMENT GATEWAYS
- Go to ⚙️ Settings > Pay-Per-View 🔽 Payment Gateways
- Click on the ➕New Custom Gateway in the center column. This will open the Custom Gateway Setup Panel on the right.
- Here you need to enter a Name for your Custom Payment Gateway.
- Redirect URL - Your viewers will be redirected to this URL and your developer must host the integration script there. (See Parameters & API Setup below).
- Once you have completed your Redirect URL setup, check ☑️ I confirm I have completed the required setup tick box
- Image: Here you can change the Default Custom payment Gateway Image that is displayed to your viewers during the checkout screen when choosing between multiple payment processors.
- 🔘 Enable Payment Gateway: Clicking on the slider and set it to On.
- 🔘 Show Payment Instruction Page: Device if you wish to display any instructions before the viewer is sent to the payment page.
- Now we simply click on the green ✔ Save button to save your PayPal Payment Gateway.
PARAMETERS & API SETUP
Handle input parameters after the viewer's redirection. The redirect is done via HTTP POST method. There are several parameters attached in the body of the request:
order_key = Order key generated by our system. This key is required for order confirmation by Developer API.
item_name = Name of the purchased ticket. This parameter has to display purpose.
amount = Amount of purchased ticket. This is the price that the viewer must pay.
currency = Currency code of purchased ticket. The format of currency code is referred to ISO 4217 standard.
return = After successful completion of the order, you must redirect your viewer back to our system via this "return" URL.
cancel = In case of refusal, the viewer must be redirected back to our system via this "cancel" URL. Cancel messages will appear and tickets will be shown again.
Tip: Store input parameters in Session or DataBase in order for them to be available for later use.