You can set an entire Playlist to your preferred Access Control Package. This will set all videos and media files within the playlist to your chosen Access Control Package. All future videos that are added to the playlist will automatically have the currently active Access Control Package applied to them. If you want to check out some Demos and extra information please visit our Protection & Privacy information page.
HOW TO SET ACCESS CONTROL PACKAGES TO AN ENTIRE PLAYLIST
- To set a Access Control Package to all videos and media files within a Playlist simply click onto the Playlist button in your Media Section.
- Select the Playlist you would like to be Access Resticted.
- With the Playlist selected click on the Access Control tab in the settings bar.
- Under Domain, IP & Geographic Restrictions you can simply select your desired Access Control package from the drop down menu.
- Save your changes by clicking on the green ✅ Save button
- This will open a popup information box asking you if you want to change the current default package to your newly chosen Access Control package.
- In the popup you get the opportunity to revise any affected media by clicking on the Summary buttons.
- Select the media you wish to apply the new Package to by selecting the ☑️ Check Mark next to it.
- If you are happy with the changes you made, simply click on the green Confirm button to apply the desired changes.
You have now applied your chosen Access Control Package to your desired Playlist.