Once you created your Access Control Package, you can set your chosen media such as Videos, Live Events, WebTV Players, IP Cameras or even Audio files to be Access Restricted. In this tutorial we will be setting Individual Media files to your Custom Access Restriction Package. If you want to learn how to set and entire playlist to be access restricted please see here: Setting Access Control Packages to specific Playlists. If you want to check out some Demos and extra information please visit our Protection & Privacy information page.
HOW TO SET ACCESS CONTROL PACKAGES TO SINGLE MEDIA PLAYERS
- To set a Access Control Package to individual media Players you would simply go to your Media Section.
- Select the video you would like to Access Resrict.
- With the video selected click on the Access Control tab in the video settings bar.
- Under Domain, IP & Geographic Restrictions you can simply select your desired Access Control package from the drop down menu.
- Save your changes by clicking on the green ✅ Save button
You have now set your chosen Access Control Package to your desired Media.