Simple PPV allows you to quickly and easily set up a price and sell an individual media.
This article may not be for you if you plan to:
- Sell access to group of media items ( multiple videos that are part of a video course / playlist, or perhaps you wish to sell access to an live event + its archive)
- Offer rentals and subscriptions
- Enable 2-factor protection so purchased tickets cannot be shared
If any of the above are true then see Advanced Paywall Offer
SETTING UP SIMPLE PAY-PER-VIEW
- To set simple Pay-Per-View ticket you will need to select the media you wish to sell from the central Media Management Panel.
- Click on the Monetize tab in the Lower Settings Panel.
- Under Paywall click on the Drop Down menu and select Simple PPV Ticket.
- Price: You will be presented with a Price field where you can enter the amount you would like to charge your viewers to access the media.
- Currency: From the dropdown list you need to choose the currency you would like your buyers to be charged.
- Order Confirmation Emails: Here you can select if you would like to use one of your custom Order Confirmation Emails or if you would like to choose the Default Order Confirmation Email.
- Once you have finished selecting your desired Simple Pay-Per-View parameters simply click on the ✅ Save button to save your changes.
Your single media is now set to be Pay-Per-View. You can now publish the player to your website and social media. Learn how to publish or share your media >
SETTING THE PLAYER BACK TO FREE TO WATCH
- If you no longer wish to sell your media then set it back to Free to Watch from the central Media Management Panel.
- With the chosen media selected, click on the Monetize tab in the Lower Settings Panel.
- Under Paywall click on the Drop Down menu and select Free To Watch.
- Now click on the ✅ Save button to save your changes.
- Your media player will now no longer require to be purchased and will be free to view.
Payment Gateway Providers:
In order to start accepting payments from your buyers, you will need to set up a payment gateway processor.