You can view your upload activity logs from your settings panel. It gives you a wealth of information on your recent uploaded media such as dates, sources, names, saved locations and status. You can also find more information about uploaders on our Uploaders Feature page
HOW TO VIEW YOUR UPLOAD ACTIVITY LOGS
- Go to ⚙️ Settings > External Uploads 🔽 > Upload Logs.
- Here you will be presented with the Upload Logs information for your recent uploading activities in the central panel.
Information for uploads include:
- Upload Date
- File Name
- Saved In
- Remote Uploads Introduction
- Remotely Uploading a Single Video from a HTTP or FTP Location
- Setting up a Remote Resource to upload Single & Multiple Videos from a HTTP or FTP Location (Remote Server Watch Folders)
- Creating & Managing Remote Upload Sources from the Settings Panel