In this article you will learn how to Disable / Enable sold Pay-Per-View Tickets as well as editing active Pay-Per-View Tickets by changing Expiry Dates, Total Allowed Views and Allowed Views Per Video. You can also re-send the buyers Confirmation Email, which includes their purchase details such as Ticket Password, Expiry Dates, Allowed Views and a link to the player. If you want to check out some Pay-Per-View Demos and extra information please visit our Pay-Per-View information page.
GOING TO THE SOLD TICKETS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- To to manage your sold Pay-Per-View tickets you will need to go to the ⚙️ Settings tab.
- Here under Setup you will find the Pay-Per-View 🔽 menu. Click on it to expand the sub-sections and select the Sold Tickets Management tab which will display all sold tickets in the centre.
Here you will see a extensive list of all sold Pay-Per-View Tickets. The information displayed includes:
- Sales Date: The date the ticket was purchased.
- Password: The currently active password for the purchase.
- Package: Which Pay-Per-View package the ticket relates to.
- Ticket: Which Ticket was purchased.
- Expiry Date: When the ticket will expire.
- Allowed Views: Total amount of allowed views across all purchased media.
- Allowed Views Per Video: Total amount of allowed views per video of the purchased media.
Next to each Ticket you will see 3 Icons in the Options Column:
- Enable / Disable: The Check Mark ✅ / Cross ❌ icons allow you to enable or disable the sold Ticket. When a ticket has been disabled the the buyer will no longer be able to access the purchased videos or playlists.
- Resend Purchase Confirmation Email: The Mail ✉️ icon allows you to resend the Purchase Confirmation email to the buyer. This is useful in some cases where the clients email server deleted the purchase conformation email.
- Ticket Usage Statistics & Analytics: The Graph 📈 icon will take you to the detailed ticket analytics for the currently selected ticket.
EDITING TICKETS EXPIRY PARAMETERS
- To edit a Ticket's expiry parameters please select the ticket you wish to edit from the Tickets Management Panel.
- On the right hand editing panel you will be able to change and update the parameters.
- Expiry Period: Here you can when the ticket will expire. You can either set it to Unlimited or a specified expiration date.
- Allowed Views: Here you can set the Total amount of allowed views across all purchased media. by default it is set to unlimited. When set to limited please enter a number to limit the amount.
- Allowed Views Per Video: Here you can set the Total amount of allowed views per Video. by default it is set to unlimited. When set to limited please enter a number to limit the amount.
To save any changes made o your ticket expiry parameters please click on the 🔁 Update button to save any changes.