Connect your CCBill account to our Pay-Per-View system as a Payment Gateway and start using it as your payment processor to accept your client's Credit Card and Debit Card payments. If you want to check out some Pay-Per-View Demos and extra information please visit our Pay-Per-View information page.
HOW TO SETUP CCBILL AS YOUR PAYMENT GATEWAY PROCESSOR
- To enable CCBill as Pay-Per-View Gateway you will need to go to the ⚙️ Settings tab.
- Here under Setup you will find the Pay-Per-View 🔽 menu. Click on it to expand the sub-sections and select the Payment Gateways tab which will display the available Payment Gateways in the centre column.
- Click on the CCBill Gateway in the center column. This will open the CCBill Setup Panel on the right.
- Here you can change the default name from CCBill to something else if desired.
- Account Number: Enter your account number you use to login to your CCBill account.
- Sub Account Number: Enter the 4 digit number of the sub-account you created in CCBill. See instructions below.
- Form Name: Enter the name of the Form you created in CCBill. (It should end with "cc" - Credit Card) See instructions below.
- Sub Account No.2: (This is being used for Recurring Payments) See instructions below.
- Form Name No.2: (This is being used for Recurring Payments) See instructions below.
- Salt Key: Here you will need to enter your CCBill Salt Key that you receive from step 3.4 in the instructions below.
- Image: Here you can change the Default PayPal Image that is displayed to your viewers by uploading your own one.
- 🔘 Enable Payment Gateway: Clicking on the slider and placing it to the On position enables the Payment Gateway to be used for your Pay-Per-View videos.
- 🔘 Show Payment Instruction Page: Clicking on the slider will enable a page with instructional steps to be displayed after the viewer clicks on the Buy button.
- With the Instructions page enabled you are able to modify the text text displayed on that page to your liking.
- Now we simply click on the green ✔ Save button to save your 2Chekout Payment Gateway.
CCBILL DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS
It's very important to follow all steps!
1. Create a CCBill account.
2. Create a Sub Account:
- 2.1. On "Pricing options" must select "Single Billing Type" if not selected already
- 2.2. Choose USD as Currency on "Subscription Pricing Order"
3. Contact Client Support and request for the following items to be enable:
- 3.1. Multisign - if this is not enabled the same user wil not be able to do more than one payments to you on the same day
- 3.2. Dynamic Pricing - This has to be enabled so that StreamingVideoProvider can send the exact price for the ticket without additional settings within the Admin Panel of ccbill.com
- 3.3. Custom Dynamic Price Description in format "$xx.xx" - This is to show only the price on the payment form
- 3.4. Salt Key - This is required for the dynamic pricing to be verified
- 3.5. For "Approval URL" use
- 3.6. For "Denial URL" use
4. Go to Account Info > Sub Account Admin and select the Sub-Account you just created to edit it.
5. Go to Form Admin (on the Left menu)
6. Select Create New Form and create the new form using the Credit Card billing type option.
7. Go back to Account Info -Sub Account Admin. Select again the Sub-Account and from the left menu choose Advanced which is under Modify Sub-Account
8. Set the URLs for:
- Approval Post URL by using: http://ppv.webvideocore.net/ccbill_ipn.php
- Denial URL by using: http://ppv.webvideocore.net/ppv_index.php?l=ppv_order&a=payment_overlay_ccbill_return
- Click Update on the bottom of the page.