Connect your 2Checkout account to our Pay-Per-View system as a Payment Gateway and start using it as your payment processor to accept your client's Credit Card and Debit Card payments. If you want to check out some Pay-Per-View Demos and extra information please visit our Pay-Per-View information page.
HOW TO SETUP 2CHECKOUT AS PAYMENT GATEWAY
- To enable your 2Checkout as Pay-Per-View Gateway you will need to go to the ⚙️ Settings tab.
- Here under Setup you will find the Pay-Per-View 🔽 menu. Click on it to expand the sub-sections and select the Payment Gateways tab which will display the available Payment Gateways in the centre column.
- Click on the 2Checkout Gateway in the center column. This will open the 2Checkout Setup Panel on the right.
- Here you can change the default name from 2Checkout to something else if desired.
- Secret Word: Here you will need to enter your 2Checkout Secret Word. See detailed setup information below.
- SID: Here you will need to enter your 2Checkout Account Number. See detailed setup information below.
- Image: Here you can change the Default PayPal Image that is displayed to your viewers by uploading your own one.
- 🔘 Enable Payment Gateway: Clicking on the slider and placing it to the On position enables the Payment Gateway to be used for your Pay-Per-View videos.
- 🔘 Show Payment Instruction Page: Clicking on the slider will enable a page with instructional steps to be displayed after the viewer clicks on the Buy button.
- With the Instructions page enabled you are able to modify the text text displayed on that page to your liking.
- Now we simply click on the green ✔ Save button to save your 2Chekout Payment Gateway.
SECRET WORD SETUP
- To find your 2CO Secret Word go to 2Checkout.com and Log In to your account.
- Here you need to go to: Account > Site Management.
- Under Site Management scroll down where you will see the "Secret Word" section.
- Copy your secret word from the 2Checkout panel and paste it into the Secret Word entry box within the 2Checkout Payment Gateway setup.
- To find your 2CO Account Number go to www.2Checkout.com and Log In to your account.
- Your account number will be shown at the top right corner
- Copy your account number from the 2Checkout panel and paste it into the SID entry box within the 2Checkout Payment Gateway setup.
APPROVED URL SETUP
You will need to Setup your 2Chekout Approved URL in your 2Chekout account. This controls that when the client makes a payment the confirmation is sent back to our system to be able to give access to the viewer to their purchased video or playlist.
- Login to your 2Checkout account at www.2chekout.com
- Go to Account > Site Management
- Scroll down and locate the Approved URL section.
- Edit the Approved URL and enter the following line address: http://www.streamingvideoprovider.co.uk/index.php?l=ppv_order&a=payment_overlay_2co_return
- Click on the orange Save Changes button.
- Once the Approved URL has been set up click on the ☑️ I confirm I have completed the required setup tick box.