By default all media and playlists are set to Access Without Password. However you can set any of your Custom Password Packages to be the default setting. If you want to check out some Password Restriction Demos and extra information please visit our Password Protection information page.
HOW TO SET A DEFAULT PASSWORD PROTECTED PACKAGE
- You can change the default value by going to ⚙️ Settings > Access Control 🔽 > Password Protection. Here you will see a list of your current Password Packages as well as the default Access Without Password package.
- The 🏠 Home Icon allows you to change the default Password Package applied to all videos and playlists. A Dark Home Icon next to the Password Package name indicates which package is currently active as your Global Password Package.
- To change your current global access setting for your videos to a Password Package as default hover over your desired package's name and click on the 🏠 Home Icon next to your desired package.
- You will be presented with a pop up information box asking you if you want to change the current default package to the newly chosen one.
- You also get the opportunity to revise any affected media by clicking on the Summary buttons.
- When happy with the changes, you can simply click on the green Confirm button to apply the desired changes.
You have now changed the Default access for your media to your desired Custom Password Package.