Here is how it works:
- Create a Paywall Offer package
- Add one or multiple tickets to the Paywall Offer
- Apply the Paywall Offer to a specific media, group of videos or an entire playlist.
- A viewer can then choose and purchase one of the tickets that are part of the Paywall Offer, earlier added in step 2.
- After the payment is made directly to your PayPal or another payment processor, the viewer is given access automatically to all media that is linked to a Paywall Offer that contains that specific purchased ticket.
HOW TO CREATE A PAYWALL OFFER PACKAGE
HOW TO CREATE A PAYWALL PACKAGE
- To create new Pay-Per-View Paywall you will need to go to ⚙️ Settings > Pay-Per-View 🔽 > Paywalls & Tickets.
- On the left you'll see a list of existing Pay-Per-View Packages as well as the default Free To Watch package.
- Click on the ➕New Paywall button to create a new paywall offer.
- Now in the Paywall Setup Panel in the center, give your Paywall a name.
Show Paywall To Viewer: Choose when your viewers to see the Paywall.
- Immediately: The immediately option will bring up the tickets to the viewers as soon as the viewers press the play on the Player.
- With Delay: Here you can enter a set amount of seconds of Free Viewing Time before the Paywall will be displayed to the viewer after they press the play button.
Now is time to Add Pay-Per-View Tickets to Paywall