Once you connected your prefered Payment Gateway Processor to accept payments and have created a Custom Pay-Per-View Package. You can set your chosen media such as Videos, Live Events, WebTV Players, IP Cameras or even Audio files to be Pay-Per-View. In this tutorial we will be setting Individual Media files to Pay-Per-View. If you want to learn how to set and entire playlist to Pay-Per-View please see here. If you want to check out some Pay-Per-View Demos and extra information please visit our Pay-Per-View information page.
HOW TO SET PAY-PER-VIEW PACKAGES TO SPECIFIC VIDEOS
- To set a Pay-Per-View Package to individual videos you would simply go to your Media Section.
- Select the video you would like to change set to Pay-Per-View.
- With the video selected click on the Monetize tab in the video settings bar.
- Under Paywall you can simply select your desired Pay-Per-View package from the drop down menu.
- Save your changes by clicking on the green ✅ Save button
You have now set your chosen Pay-Per-View package to your desired Media.
ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAILS
When you have set your Playlist or Videos to Pay-Per-View, you will also get an option to select a Order Confirmation Email that will be sent to the buyer after making a purchase. You can use the default one or create your own ones. To learn how to create Order Confirmation Emails please checkout our tutorial here