You can arrange the Media with a Playlist to either find specific media in your Playlist without publishing the arrangement to your Live Player or you can save the arrangement which will change the currently published Playlist Player immediately to your saved changes without having to re-embed the player. If you want to check out some demos and and extra information please visit our Playlists information page
HOW TO ARRANGE THE ORDER OF A PLAYLIST
- To arrange the order of your videos within a playlist simply select the your desired ▼ Playlist from the left hand navigation panel.
- In the central management panel you will now see a list of all the videos within your chosen Playlists.
Simply hover your pointer to the left side of any video you would like to rearrange. This will change the pointer to a ⫶⫶⫶ Move Cursor.
- Now click and keep the mouse button pressed whilst dragging the videos to your desired location within the playlist.
- When the video is in the desired location, simply let go of the mouse button and the video will snap into place.
- Once you have arranged all the videos the way you want them simply click on the green ✔ Save button located on the top right hand side next to the Arrange By: section.
You can also auto arrange a list by selecting one of the tabs located at the top.
Auto arrangements include:
- Media Type
- Records (From a Live Stream)
- Access Restrictions
- Mobile Compatibility
Once you have arranged all the videos the way you want them simply click on the green ✔ Save button located on the top right hand side next to the Arrange By: section.
This will save your currently chosen arrangement and will reflect on your published player immediately.
- If you don't want to save your arrangement, you can return to your currently saved Live Arrangement by clicking on the Live Media Arrangement By: Value next to the green Sort By button.
- If you don’t save your arrangement and leave the current Playlist Folder view, then return you will be shown the current Live Arrangement of the published Player