2) Open your Flash Media Live Encoder and select the correct video and audio source.
3) Choose H264 as video codec and AAC as an audio codec.
4) Choose Main from Advanced Encoder Settings
5) It is assumed that you've already created a live stream player and obtained the RTMP address and key - see how
Paste the RTMP details in FMLE
6) Set up multi-streaming by adding %i at the end stream key.
7) Set your audio Sample Rate to at least 44100Hz
8) Start FMLE encoder
*NOTE* Anytime you want to make changes to your settings, click Disconnect first. Once changes are made, reconnect.
Hardware Encoder Live Streaming
Software Encoder Live Streaming
Webcam Live Streaming
IP Camera Live Streaming
iOS Devices Live Streaming
- Live Streaming with RTMP Streamer for iPhones & iPads (iOS 11+)
- Live Streaming with EzeCaster Mobile for iPhones & iPads (Up to iOS 10)