The professional way to do a Live Event Stream is to use a Live Encoder such as our EzeCaster Pro hardware encoder. Information about our EzeCaster Pro Encoder can be found here: http://www.streamingvideoprovider.co.uk/live-video-encoder-rtmp-ezecaster.html. It will allow you to connect a camera's live feed to the encoder and will send up to 3 separate streams directly to our servers and your Live Player. It essentially replaces the need for a Computer, Encoding Software, mobile Compatible codes and Capture Card.
HOW TO LIVESTREAM WITH THE EZECASTER PRO
- Connect the camera and audio source to your EzeCaster Pro Encoder.
- Connect your EzeCaster Pro to a LAN or Wi-Fi network.
- Login to your account, Create a new Live Player or use one of your existing ones.
- Select the Live Player you wish to use in the Central Media View.
- Now select the 🎥 Live Studio button in the top media view. This will open the Live Studio as a PopUp.
- Here, choose EzeCaster Pro as your Source.
- Select the Auto Configure button.
- Start and Stop your broadcast from the 🎥 Live Studio.
Hardware Encoder Live Streaming
Software Encoder Live Streaming
- How to Live Stream with OBS (Open Broadcasting Software)
- Streaming with Flash Media Live Encoder
- How to Live Stream with Wirecast
Webcam Live Streaming
IP Camera Live Streaming
iOS Devices Live Streaming
- Live Streaming with RTMP Streamer for iPhones & iPads (iOS 11+)
- Live Streaming with EzeCaster Mobile for iPhones & iPads (Up to iOS 10)