In this article we will look at how you can delete a previously created custom branding package. For more information please visit our Player Branding information page.
- To edit the branding packages for your videos you will need to go to the Settings tab.
- Here under Setup you will find the Brandings section which shows us the current packages available.
- When hovering over one of your Branding packages you will see 3 buttons being displayed next to the package name.
- By clicking on the Trashcan button, you are able to delete the current Branding Package.
- You will be presented with a pop up information box asking you if you want to delete the current Branding package
- If the Branding package was applied to any videos or playlists you also get the opportunity to revise any affected media by clicking on the Summary buttons.
- When happy with the changes, you can simply click on the green Confirm button to apply the desired changes.