HOW TO CREATE A LIVE STREAM PLAYER
- Create a free account or log in.
- Make sure you're on the Media tab ▶️ (default).
- If you don't want your live stream to be in the default playlist, hover over the Playlists 🔽 menu and click the plus sign ➕ to add a new playlist. Type a playlist name and click ✅ Confirm.
- Click ➕ Add Media at the top of your screen.
- Select the Live Stream tab and type a name for your live stream. Select your newly created playlist.
- Click the ☑️ Save button to create your player.
- Select your live stream in the list and click 🎥 Live Studio at the top of the screen.
- Enable Recording and/or Live Chat if you want.
💡 Pro Tip: You can reuse your live stream player as many times as you want. You can change the stream source (e.g. from webcam to software encoder) or any of the settings. The player will update automatically wherever it's embedded or shared. This means that, one day you can stream your webcam on Facebook and Twitter and, on the next day, you can use the same live stream player to broadcast your desktop.
NEXT: CONNECT YOUR EQUIPMENT
If you know what to do next, you can simply get your RTMP URL and Stream Key. Go to 🎥 Live Studio > Select Source > RTMP Encoders.
Otherwise, check out the tutorials below to connect your streaming equipment.