Logo Based Branding Packages allow you to upload a logo which gets displayed in the player to your viewers. The logo can have a link attached to it so you can send viewers to your desired URL when they click on the link. This is great if you want to send your viewers to your website. You may also create multiple branding packages and use them with separate media or entire playlists. This adds great flexibility especially if you work with multiple clients that require separate branding. For more information please visit our Player Branding information page.
HOW TO CREATE A LOGO BASED BRANDING PACKAGE
- To create branding packages for your videos you will need to go to the Settings tab.
- Here under Setup you will find the Brandings section which shows us the current packages available.
- First we click on the New Branding button
- Now in the Branding Setup Panel on the right we give our Branding package a name, in this case for example YourCompany
- Under Branding Type you need to select Logo as our chosen type.
- Now we will select the Link Address field and enter the web link where your viewers will be sent to if they click on the player branding that you are creating. For example http://www.yourcompany.com .
- Now you can click on the Upload Image button to upload our prefered Logo from your computer which your viewers will see in the player.
- This will open your computer's file browser showing you your local files and folder. Simply navigate to your desired folder and select the logo image you would like to use and click on the Choose button in your local file browser.
- You will now see a preview of your selected logo image.
- Now simply click on the green Save button to save our newly created branding package
Your new Branding Package is now located with the other Branding Packages.