You can also set Branding Packages to specific Videos. These will then not be affected by the currently chosen Default Branding Package. For example you may want to use this if you are using the video platform to host different client’s videos. This way you can simply create separate branding packages for each of your clients while maintaining your own videos with your own Default Branding Package. For more information please visit our Player Branding information page.
HOW TO SET BRANDING PACKAGES TO SPECIFIC MEDIA PLAYERS
- To set a Branding Package to individual videos you would simply go to your Media Section.
- Select the video you would like to change the branding.
- With the video selected click on the Brandings tab in the video settings bar.
- Here you can simply select your desired Branding package from the drop down menu.
- Save your changes by clicking on the green Save button
You can also set a Branding Package to an entire Playlist.