The availability scheduling system allows you to specify the exact availability of your Playlist Player. It can be set to Online/On, Specific Date & Time Scheduling, Daily Scheduling, Weekly Scheduling and Offline/Off. We also have articles for setting the availability of your Single Media as well as the Default Availability for all your media. For more information checkout our Content Management information page.
HOW TO SET THE AVAILABILITY FOR A PLAYLIST
- To set all videos and media files within a Playlist to a specific Availability simply click onto the Playlist button in your Media Section.
- Select the Playlist you would like to change.
- With the Playlist selected click on the 📆 Availability tab in the settings bar.
- Here under Availability you can simply select your desired option.
- Save your changes by clicking on the green ✅ Save button
You have now set your playlist to your desired Availability.
In the Availability settings panel you will be able to choose from the following options:
- Online / Video is ON - This is the default setting and means that all your videos are available to your viewers by default.
- Specific Date & Time Scheduling - Here you can choose a Single specific start and end Date & Time for when your media will be available.
- Daily Scheduling - Here you can choose a specific Daily start and end time for when your media will be available.
- Weekly Scheduling - Here you can choose separate daily start and end times for each day of the week.
- Offline / Video is OFF - This setting disables all media by default meaning your media are not available to your viewers until you enable them individually.