The Password usage analytical data gives you an in depth view on all of your Password usage data. For more information about analytics you can visit our Real Time Analytics information page as well as our Protection & Privacy information page.
PASSWORD USAGE ANALYTICAL DATA
The Password Usage data is arranged to show the latest used password at the top. Data displayed for each password includes:
- Play Date: What date it was viewed.
- Password: The Password used.
- Played Video: Which video was played with the password.
- Viewer IP: Which IP address the viewer used.
- Country: Which country the content was viewed from.
- Region: Which region within the country the content was viewed from.
- City: Which city the content was viewed from.
HOW TO GET THE LATEST VIEWS ANALYTICAL DATA
- Go to the Analytics section by clicking on the 📈Graph Tab.
- Select the Password Usage section.
- You will now see the Password Usage data.
- Manage: This will take you to manage the selected Password where you can edit, disable and enable the password.
- You can also use the 🔍 Search Field in the top right corner to search for a specific password.
- Searches can be done by data displayed in the columns.