The Latest Views analytical data gives you a large range of analytical data based on the most recent views from your viewers. For more information about analytics you can visit our Real Time Analytics information page.
LATEST VIEWS ANALYTICAL DATA
In the Latest views panel for the chosen media you will get the following data:
- Type: What type of the device the user used to view the content.
- IP Address: Which IP address the viewer used.
- Country: Which country the content was viewed from.
- Region: Which region within the country the content was viewed from.
- City: Which city the content was viewed from.
- Date: What date it was viewed.
- Time GMT: What time the view was made based on GMT-0.
- Streams Spent: How many streams where used by the viewer.
HOW TO GET THE LATEST VIEWS ANALYTICAL DATA
- Go to the Analytics section by clicking on the 📈Graph Tab.
- Select the Latest Views section.
- In the 🔍 Search Field enter the name of the media for which you would like to see the Latest Views data.
- As you type you will see a list of media matching your current search entry. Select your desired media from the search results.
- You will now see the Latest Views data for your chosen media.
- Select the Views Number for your chosen Media from the Media Sections
- You will be presented with the Latest Views Analytical Panel for the selected media. Giving you a detailed insight on the views that the media has generated.
EXPORTING THE ANALYTICAL DATA
You can export the analytical data for today by clicking on the Export As CSV button.
You can also change the analytical data range to be exported by selecting the down arrow next to Export As CSV and selecting your desired range:
- This Month
- This Year
- Last Year