The Pay-Per-View Tickets usage analytical data gives you an in depth view on all of your Pay-Per-View Tickets usage data. For more information about analytics you can visit our Real Time Analytics information page as well as our Pay-Per-View information page.
PAY-PER-VIEW PASSWORD USAGE ANALYTICAL DATA
The Pay-Per-View Password Usage data is arranged to show the latest used password at the top. Data displayed for each password includes:
- Play Date: What date it was viewed.
- Password: The Pay-Per-View Ticket Password used
- Played Video: Which video was played with the password.
- Viewer IP: Which IP address the viewer used.
- Country: Which country the content was viewed from.
- Region: Which region within the country the content was viewed from.
- City: Which city the content was viewed from.
HOW TO GET THE ANALYTICAL DATA FOR PAY-PER-VIEW PASSWORD USAGE
- Go to the Analytics section by clicking on the 📈Graph Tab.
- Select the Pay-Per-View Password Usage section.
- Here you will see the latest usage statistics for your Pay-Per-View Passwords.
- Back to overview: This will take you to the detailed Pay-Per-View Sales Analytics for the selected Pay-Per-View Ticket.
- Manage: This will take you to manage the selected Pay-Per-View Ticket where you can edit, disable and enable the ticket.
- You can also use the 🔍 Search Field in the top right corner to search for a specific Pay-Per-View Password.
- Searches can be done by data displayed in the columns.